Charlie Hunt AS Media

Friday, 1 February 2013

This is my third contents page draft, I like the layout and I have decreased the size of articles to fit the conventions better, and I have also included the issue date and changed some of the colours to help it stand out.
Posted by Charleyyy at 04:58
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (30)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • Heres my first double page spread draft.
      • Here's my double page box plan of what i would l...
      • This is my contents page box plan of how i want ...
      • Here's my front cover block outline for how i ...
      • This is my third contents page draft, I like the...
      • This is my second contents page draft, I have in...
      • This is my first contents page draft, i like the...
      • This is my sixth and final front cover draft, I ...
      • This is my fifth front cover draft, i like it ov...
      •  This is my fourth front cover draft, it has a b...
      • This is my first front cover draft, it does not ...
      • This is my third front cover draft. The problems...
      • This is my second front cover draft, I don't thi...
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2012 (24)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (1)

About Me

Charleyyy
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.